Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... 18:44 - Nov 24 with 755 viewspointofblue

At least there's supposed to be a gulf in quality between us and West Brom.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 18:46 - Nov 24 with 751 viewsWD19

Spurs squad is being severely tested as well according to the commentator. They are reduced to having the likes of full internationals Vertonghen, Winks, Lamela, Llorente and Lucas Mora on the bench.
Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 18:51 - Nov 24 with 738 viewspointofblue

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 18:46 - Nov 24 by WD19

Spurs squad is being severely tested as well according to the commentator. They are reduced to having the likes of full internationals Vertonghen, Winks, Lamela, Llorente and Lucas Mora on the bench.

Makes you weep, doesn't it? Poor Spurs being reduced to having Vertonghen, Winks, Lamela, Llorente and Lucas Moura on the bench.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 19:37 - Nov 24 with 680 views3_5_2

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 18:51 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

Makes you weep, doesn't it? Poor Spurs being reduced to having Vertonghen, Winks, Lamela, Llorente and Lucas Moura on the bench.

I work with Liverpool Man Ure Arsenal and Chelski fans.

To listen to their “problems” makes me laugh

Also have a Barnsley fan who wears a Man Citee shirt !

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 23:21 - Nov 24 with 606 viewslinhdi

Watching Spurs v Chelsea makes me feel better about last night... on 18:51 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

But Spurs are meant to be also-rans after failing to sign any players!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024