Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 22:09 - Nov 28 with 1266 viewsNWBlue

After the derby game some on here had the view that none of the budgies' players would get in our team. Now they are 26 points ahead of us is this still their opinion?
No subject on 22:15 - Nov 28 with 1194 viewsPinewoodblue

To be fair Norwich were not very good that day and had we won we would have been above them in the table.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No subject on 22:18 - Nov 28 with 1135 viewsBloomBlue

Yes
No subject on 22:19 - Nov 28 with 1115 viewsTheBoyBlue

I don't think that in terms of quality they are necessarily that far ahead of us, particularly in defence where even in their current run of form they've been shipping them in. But they have goalscorers and an abundance of confidence and belief. They turned that Millwall game round in similar circumstances to what we found ourselves in yet that was never going to happen for us tonight.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

No subject on 22:20 - Nov 28 with 1115 viewsNWBlue

No subject on 22:15 - Nov 28 by Pinewoodblue

To be fair Norwich were not very good that day and had we won we would have been above them in the table.

A fair point but they didn't lose to us once again. Maybe that tells us us something about our team.
No subject on 22:20 - Nov 28 with 1111 viewsLeagueOne

I am shocked based on that game how well they are doing. I thought they'd be down here with us to be honest.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

No subject on 22:24 - Nov 28 with 1065 viewsstrikalite

No subject on 22:19 - Nov 28 by TheBoyBlue

I don't think that in terms of quality they are necessarily that far ahead of us, particularly in defence where even in their current run of form they've been shipping them in. But they have goalscorers and an abundance of confidence and belief. They turned that Millwall game round in similar circumstances to what we found ourselves in yet that was never going to happen for us tonight.

Player for player they're miles ahead of us...invested very wisely on players all comfortable in possession and at the same time brought quality youth through, hard to except I know..
No subject on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 1026 viewsm14_blue

Not really sure what point you’re making here?

After that game no one, budgies included, expected them to go on a run like this. Fair play to them but I’d still be very surprised if they’re even top 6 come May.
No subject on 22:31 - Nov 28 with 984 viewsTheBoyBlue

No subject on 22:24 - Nov 28 by strikalite

Player for player they're miles ahead of us...invested very wisely on players all comfortable in possession and at the same time brought quality youth through, hard to except I know..

I don't entirely disagree with you, but it shows what confidence can do. If we had Jordan Rhodes up front and a bit of confidence, I think we have a decent team. Take some of the goals and the confidence out of their team I don't think they are quite as good, obvious as that sounds.

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 22:48 - Nov 28 with 914 viewsPinewoodblue

No subject on 22:19 - Nov 28 by TheBoyBlue

Norwich actually have one of the better defence records in the championship. They are not shipping them in. They also scoring a lot more than most teams.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No subject on 22:57 - Nov 28 with 884 viewsTheBoyBlue

No subject on 22:48 - Nov 28 by Pinewoodblue

Norwich actually have one of the better defence records in the championship. They are not shipping them in. They also scoring a lot more than most teams.

Amongst the teams up they are. They keep very few clean sheets. Nothing wrong with that if you're getting plenty at the other end.

No subject on 22:58 - Nov 28 with 870 viewsclive_baker

It’s almost as if you can’t judge a side on 90 minutes of football. Who would’ve thought.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024