Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been 14:41 - Dec 29 with 1177 viewsKeno

The drones causing the havoc but actually police drones sent up to look for the other drones only when they reported no one knew they were police drones so assumed they were rogue drones and the airport stayed shut longer

Hope that’s clear

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/29/gatwick-drone-sightings-may-have-pol

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 14:45 - Dec 29 with 1147 viewsBluebell

You couldn't make it up, could you?
So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 15:13 - Dec 29 with 1057 viewsKeno

So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 14:45 - Dec 29 by Bluebell

You couldn't make it up, could you?

Brilliant isn’t it!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 15:32 - Dec 29 with 989 viewsjeera

Well the French now own a majority share of Gatwick so perhaps it will be better run in future.

Or at least maybe the cheese range may broaden.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 975 viewsWD19

Getting banner ads for drones all over this page now.
So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 963 viewsfooters

My first few fly overs were the real McCoy, not sure where the other sightings came from.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the drones spotted at Gatwick may not have been on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 798 viewsBurwell_Blue

The drones that, when fired against a stationary aircraft wing, go through it you mean?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024