Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Cardiff player we should go for 19:01 - Jan 5 with 749 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Also out of favour and with no Squad number and could dig us out of this mess -

Lee Tomlin.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Another Cardiff player we should go for on 19:12 - Jan 5 with 683 viewsdavblue

He went to Peterborough.

Not sure he's the one anyway.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 19:13]
Another Cardiff player we should go for on 19:16 - Jan 5 with 641 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sorry mate, but a JCB would't dig us out of this mess. Why fans keep harping on about so and so coming if. The whole team need an overhaul. Sears can't score and if he or any of the others do we can't keep a clean sheet. I fear that looking at our most recent performances some have totally given up already and because Lambert's trying to bring belief into the side he doesn't say what he feels to the press and fans. But secretly him and Evans will have had talks on where we really are and I would say that he will have told Evans were down all bar the shouting. I know people will say statistics don't mean a thing, but I would hazard a guess that hardly any team in our position have retained their league status and bearing in mind, when people say "but there's still so many games to go" can anyone see where a wins coming from ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024