Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? 15:21 - Jan 7 with 1048 viewsEvansOut

Anyone know if there is any truth in the rumours?

Poll: Evans in or out?

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:22 - Jan 7 with 1040 viewsMrTown

Probably on "the list". But Evans has his own "list". And if they have scored more than 5 league goals in 7 years, or have never been rejected from an MLS team, Evans will forbid.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:23 - Jan 7 with 1022 viewsKeno

No I dont think they are having lunch with Hoppy, if thats the rumour you are referring to

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:26 - Jan 7 with 997 viewsEvansOut

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:22 - Jan 7 by MrTown

Probably on "the list". But Evans has his own "list". And if they have scored more than 5 league goals in 7 years, or have never been rejected from an MLS team, Evans will forbid.

Couldn't agree more.

Poll: Evans in or out?

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:29 - Jan 7 with 962 viewsSmithy

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:26 - Jan 7 by EvansOut

Couldn't agree more.

Matt Rhead you know that big thug who played against us for Lincoln must be on Evans list surely

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 950 viewsMrTown

Any truth in the Pilkington/Quaner rumours? on 15:29 - Jan 7 by Smithy

Matt Rhead you know that big thug who played against us for Lincoln must be on Evans list surely

Too expensive, comes with an all inclusive bar tab every Saturday post-match. Evans won't fund it. His words not mine.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024