Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should PL be looking to change our set up from now on? 13:04 - Feb 4 with 497 viewschristiand

For me the current system just doesn't work, but PL seems to continue to persist with it regardless that we aren't creating much in games. The next game, it's the same formation, but with different personnel but the outcome remains consistent.......nothing! Saturday was bitterly disappointing, toothless in attack yet again with scarcely anything on target of note. Thoughts?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Should PL be looking to change our set up from now on? on 13:09 - Feb 4 with 473 viewsgeg1992

4-2-3-1 with Judge as the number 10.

That's how I'd set up, but my only experience is Football Manager so...

Our midfield was non-existent on Saturday, I think this would help to address the issue.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

That's the obvious thing to do..... on 13:19 - Feb 4 with 450 viewsBloots

Should PL be looking to change our set up from now on? on 13:09 - Feb 4 by geg1992

4-2-3-1 with Judge as the number 10.

That's how I'd set up, but my only experience is Football Manager so...

Our midfield was non-existent on Saturday, I think this would help to address the issue.

.....our "forward" was so isolated on Saturday, there was rarely another player within 20 yards of him.

The main problem though is that we don't move the ball through midfield quickly enough.

Attacking midfielders should play "on the half turn", ours do this but the half turn is always to face our own goal.

Confidence, innit.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024