Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to use League One as an opportunity to galvanise as a club 15:00 - Feb 14 with 968 viewsMaySixth

it's going to be a hell of a struggle and, without being pompous, we will be seen as a big scalp

I don't think we will boune back immediately but we need to get our identity back and build on and off the pitch

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We need to use League One as an opportunity to galvanise as a club on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 812 viewsMaySixth

I think Lambert is the man to guide us.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We need to use League One as an opportunity to galvanise as a club on 23:35 - Feb 14 with 734 viewsjpring89

I think we can bounce back straight away it won’t be easy but I would be surprised if we’re not in top 6 next season.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

We need to use League One as an opportunity to galvanise as a club on 08:24 - Feb 15 with 618 viewsKeaneish

What are you talking about? We're staying up.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

We need to use League One as an opportunity to galvanise as a club on 08:29 - Feb 15 with 607 views26_Paz

On Wednesday night's evidence we'll have a really strong league 1 squad. Obviously we will lose Chalaboah and Quaner, probably Bart and Jonas as well. If we could keep the bulk of the rest we'll have a great chance of going back up. I don't think attendances will drop if we're doing well, I'd rather go and watch us play a league 1 club we're likely to beat than slog out another draw against a Championship clogger like we've been doing for the past God knows how long. Could be a great opportunity for everybody to get some enthusiasm back and to bed in some of the younger players.

The Paz Man

But we’re staying up?! on 08:31 - Feb 15 with 599 viewsunstableblue

Nurse nurse... tighten the straps

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024