Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch 17:45 - Feb 14 with 599 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35488/nolan-goal-was-only-my-second-touc

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch on 17:58 - Feb 14 with 565 viewsSpruceMoose

Second touch of the season?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 510 viewsDarth_Koont

Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch on 17:58 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Second touch of the season?

He’s an infuriating player in many ways. That interception, the break forward and the finish were all outstanding. Same with his finish against Birmingham. But then he’s hardly done anything close to those and often well below in all his other minutes on the pitch.

Hopefully it’s a confidence issue and he can produce more in a winning team, this season or more likely in League One.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 476 viewsbadadski

Nolan: Goal Was Only My Second Touch on 19:06 - Feb 14 by Darth_Koont

He’s an infuriating player in many ways. That interception, the break forward and the finish were all outstanding. Same with his finish against Birmingham. But then he’s hardly done anything close to those and often well below in all his other minutes on the pitch.

Hopefully it’s a confidence issue and he can produce more in a winning team, this season or more likely in League One.

I will be honest, he hit it sweetly but lets not get ahead of ourselves, it wasn't an outstanding finish, he connected, it went through the defenders legs and escaped the keeper. I would expect nothing less from a pub player let alone a million plus player. He needs to do far far far more but hopefully this will be the kicker as he looked good last season.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024