Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well guys, the one last thing to hope for 18:11 - Mar 2 with 1630 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The only possible way we can take a small bit of enjoyment from this season in the last game of the season.

Is that we are already relegated and we get to watch us get absolutely battered by Leeds, preventing Norwich from getting promoted.

Clutch on to those straws ladies and gentlemen.

Poll: Best Football Song

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1588 viewsChampionship

Wasn't there a similar situation between Portsmouth and Southampton? Got to say I think it's quite sad to be honest. Us, relegated to the third tier, cheering on a team on our turf just to try and prevent them from going two tiers above us.

They are so jammy and sickening they would probably just win the play offs anyway. I hope they choke well before the final day.
Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1560 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:14 - Mar 2 by Championship

Wasn't there a similar situation between Portsmouth and Southampton? Got to say I think it's quite sad to be honest. Us, relegated to the third tier, cheering on a team on our turf just to try and prevent them from going two tiers above us.

They are so jammy and sickening they would probably just win the play offs anyway. I hope they choke well before the final day.

Get a grip.

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:17 - Mar 2 with 1537 viewsChampionship

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:15 - Mar 2 by RoyKeanesDog

Get a grip.

We seem to have lost all sense of pride. Everything is great. Lets roll over for Leeds and cheer every goal as they dismantle us.
Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:42 - Mar 2 with 1439 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:17 - Mar 2 by Championship

We seem to have lost all sense of pride. Everything is great. Lets roll over for Leeds and cheer every goal as they dismantle us.

It was in tounge in cheek post you've just decided to try and create an argument with.

You may as well turn up at my door with a tape measure.

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:45 - Mar 2 with 1395 viewsChampionship

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 18:42 - Mar 2 by RoyKeanesDog

It was in tounge in cheek post you've just decided to try and create an argument with.

You may as well turn up at my door with a tape measure.

Didn't realise that.
Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:13 - Mar 2 with 1175 viewstextbackup

we were saying this, we hope that leeds bring like 15000 animals down here, they climb on the roof of cobbold and alsorts. be great watching.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:15 - Mar 2 with 1137 viewsReuser_is_God

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:13 - Mar 2 by textbackup

we were saying this, we hope that leeds bring like 15000 animals down here, they climb on the roof of cobbold and alsorts. be great watching.

I’ll be cheering every Leeds goal & singing Marching on Together.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:38 - Mar 2 with 1043 viewsITFC_Forever

Blunts as well the game before that.

We’ll be down by then, so throw both the games and stop Norwich going up.

Of all the teams to have to do favours to though...

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:40 - Mar 2 with 1023 viewstextbackup

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:38 - Mar 2 by ITFC_Forever

Blunts as well the game before that.

We’ll be down by then, so throw both the games and stop Norwich going up.

Of all the teams to have to do favours to though...

you watch us win 1-0 and ensure ncfc win the league

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:47 - Mar 2 with 978 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:40 - Mar 2 by textbackup

you watch us win 1-0 and ensure ncfc win the league

Both games.

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 930 viewstextbackup

Well guys, the one last thing to hope for on 20:47 - Mar 2 by RoyKeanesDog

Both games.

I think if that happens then that would ultimately end our 17 years of sht. would be the icing on the cake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024