Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tristan Nydam 19:40 - Mar 26 with 1901 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Any idea why he isn't really involved with first team? He has more experience then most of our players at this level and as we are practically down why is he not around the team. You would imagine he is a better player then El Mizouni at the moment no? Lambert not rate him?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tristan Nydam on 19:45 - Mar 26 with 1864 viewsitfcjoe

He was on the bench a couple of games back - but he has had a back injury

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tristan Nydam on 21:19 - Mar 26 with 1680 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Tristan Nydam on 19:45 - Mar 26 by itfcjoe

He was on the bench a couple of games back - but he has had a back injury

Cheers

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tristan Nydam on 00:56 - Mar 27 with 1558 viewsGuthrum

He really doesn't have more experience in the Championship than our other players. Nydam has 12 starts (only once playing a full 90 minutes and twice being taken off at half time), plus six sub appearances (mostly late or very late).

Of the 14 players who faced Forest in our last game, only Nsiala has fewer appearances in the Champ - and then not by much (11 starts, 4 as a sub). Jackson has one fewer starts (11), but many more runs off the bench (17).

In the wider squad, it's really only the likes of Harrison (again, not by much) and Lankester (a newly promoted youth, now injured) plus some of the fringe players who have less Champ experience.

Why would you imagine he's a better player than El Mizouni, who seems to be something of a star in the Youth teams?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 1:08]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tristan Nydam on 09:15 - Mar 27 with 1352 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Tristan Nydam on 00:56 - Mar 27 by Guthrum

He really doesn't have more experience in the Championship than our other players. Nydam has 12 starts (only once playing a full 90 minutes and twice being taken off at half time), plus six sub appearances (mostly late or very late).

Of the 14 players who faced Forest in our last game, only Nsiala has fewer appearances in the Champ - and then not by much (11 starts, 4 as a sub). Jackson has one fewer starts (11), but many more runs off the bench (17).

In the wider squad, it's really only the likes of Harrison (again, not by much) and Lankester (a newly promoted youth, now injured) plus some of the fringe players who have less Champ experience.

Why would you imagine he's a better player than El Mizouni, who seems to be something of a star in the Youth teams?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 1:08]

I mean Nydam is more advanced. Played more First team games and he was a star of the youth teams when he was there. I remember Dyer bagging him up.

Tristan Nydam on 09:29 - Mar 27 with 1307 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Different type of player to El Mizouni and Nydam is most likely viewed as competition to the likes of Nolan, Skuse Chalobah, Downes, Skuse, Dozzell and Andre isn't getting many minutes so Tristan is a little further down the pecking order currently.

I expect he'll get some minutes soon, much like El Mizouni who I think Lambert has a good plan to manage his inclusion gradually.
Tristan Nydam on 12:27 - Mar 27 with 1209 viewsbontcho

Tristan Nydam on 09:29 - Mar 27 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Different type of player to El Mizouni and Nydam is most likely viewed as competition to the likes of Nolan, Skuse Chalobah, Downes, Skuse, Dozzell and Andre isn't getting many minutes so Tristan is a little further down the pecking order currently.

I expect he'll get some minutes soon, much like El Mizouni who I think Lambert has a good plan to manage his inclusion gradually.

That strange loan to St Johnstone really screwed him over.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Tristan Nydam on 14:19 - Mar 27 with 1107 viewsPositivelyPortman

Tristan Nydam on 12:27 - Mar 27 by bontcho

That strange loan to St Johnstone really screwed him over.

He wasn’t deemed good enough for them - plain and simple.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Tristan Nydam on 15:18 - Mar 27 with 1057 viewsRadlett_blue

Tristan Nydam on 09:29 - Mar 27 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Next season, we still look like having a large number of midfield players.
Skuse, Nolan, Bishop, Nydam, Huws (big fitness proviso), Dozzell, Downes & El Mizouni - all under contract for next year. Plus everyone wants us to sign Judge.
Hard to see all those getting a fair crack of the whip next season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024