Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to 00:26 - Mar 28 with 1186 viewsXYZ

carry on"

The words of the QC representing her.

[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 0:26]
"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:17 - Mar 28 with 1082 viewsGeoffSentence

Context would help here. What is this about?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:24 - Mar 28 with 1077 viewsHerbivore

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:17 - Mar 28 by GeoffSentence

Context would help here. What is this about?

Yeah, this could be referring to pretty much anything really.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:27 - Mar 28 with 1073 viewsGeoffSentence

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:24 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

Yeah, this could be referring to pretty much anything really.

It is probably obvious to those who know what it's about. But to those of us lost in the mire of brexit and relegation, well me anyway, whatever it has has bypassed me completely.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:31 - Mar 28 with 1066 viewsHerbivore

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 08:27 - Mar 28 by GeoffSentence

It is probably obvious to those who know what it's about. But to those of us lost in the mire of brexit and relegation, well me anyway, whatever it has has bypassed me completely.

I just listened to it, it's about the fact that the leave campaign broke electoral law.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 13:20 - Mar 28 with 1008 viewsXYZ

Apologies for lack of context.

It was her QC arguing that exercising Article 50 was legal because she knew all about the illegality and had decided to carry on.

Wilson -v- the PM - the case was dismissed for being politically motivated, effectively.
"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 13:39 - Mar 28 with 981 viewsSwansea_Blue

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 13:20 - Mar 28 by XYZ

It was her QC arguing that exercising Article 50 was legal because she knew all about the illegality and had decided to carry on.

Wilson -v- the PM - the case was dismissed for being politically motivated, effectively.

It's bonkers. It's legal because the PM knew that laws were breached. Get your head around that piece of 'logic'.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 14:06 - Mar 28 with 949 viewsNo9

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 13:20 - Mar 28 by XYZ

Interesting can you expand or provide some links please.
I was aware a number of those on the right were going to challenge the legality of A50 & the following negotiations but had heard nothing as to the progress of the plaintifs case
"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 14:11 - Mar 28 with 935 viewsXYZ

"The Prime Minister is entirely well aware [of the corruption]....and decided to on 13:39 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

It's bonkers. It's legal because the PM knew that laws were breached. Get your head around that piece of 'logic'.

I think their claim (Wilsons's legal team) was that her decision was void because she didn't take the illegality into account. If she had, the argument went, then she wouldn't have viewed the referendum result as reliable.

Her QC argued that she was aware of all the illegality and carried on anyway.

I don't think the court decided on the point as the claim was dismissed for being "politically motivated".

As Home Secretary she must have been (one would hope) aware of Aaron Banks playing footsie with the Russians and other stuff. Then as PM, one presumes, she received all intelligence reports about the referendum.

It has been alleged that she blocked an MI5 investigation into Banks' dealings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024