Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prostate blood test. 09:30 - May 4 with 1420 viewsBluespeed225

Just off down the Ground for the test. Anyone else going/been?
Prostate blood test. on 09:39 - May 4 with 1406 viewsBlueBadger

I was going to, but hen I found out there was no pokey bum check to accompany it and lost interest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Prostate blood test. on 09:41 - May 4 with 1406 viewsFreddies_Ears

Have been, will go every year. Every time they do it, they find at least one person who needs urgent treatment. It could be you this time, it could be me.
Prostate blood test. on 10:04 - May 4 with 1373 viewsBasuco

I had a blood test done in December so will not be going, as prostrate cancer is very easy to treat and get rid of if caught early, it is very important that every male over 50 really must go and get a blood test done, at PR or via GP.
Prostate blood test. on 13:05 - May 4 with 1251 viewsBluespeed225

Prostate blood test. on 09:39 - May 4 by BlueBadger

I was going to, but hen I found out there was no pokey bum check to accompany it and lost interest.

Yeah, they could have lined us all up against the wall looking out over the pitch, done us all in one go! They were queuing out the door and down the stairs when I left.
Prostate blood test. on 14:14 - May 4 with 1180 viewsColin_Viljoen

Had mine done on Thursday in Brentwood, waiting for result
Prostate blood test. on 18:22 - May 7 with 1011 viewsColin_Viljoen

Got my results back via email, bit worried when they got back to me that quick, but all good my PSA reading was 2.20ng/ml which is a little high, suggesting my prostrate is likely to grow with age which is common.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024