Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on 20:07 - Mar 14 with 536 viewshomer_123

my school days.

It appears they don't want to use tracing paper.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on on 09:09 - Mar 15 with 401 viewsMJallday

That stuff used to scratch. Tbh it brings back some very unpleasant memories

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on on 09:17 - Mar 15 with 391 viewsbrogansnose

The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on on 09:09 - Mar 15 by MJallday

That stuff used to scratch. Tbh it brings back some very unpleasant memories

I recall that it was labelled as medicated, never could work that one out. Anyway, damn paper just used to slurr stuff around more than take it away.
The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on on 09:36 - Mar 15 with 382 viewsMJallday

The kids aren't happy that I've stockpiled toilet roll based on on 09:17 - Mar 15 by brogansnose

I recall that it was labelled as medicated, never could work that one out. Anyway, damn paper just used to slurr stuff around more than take it away.

Yeah from what I recall (or have tried to mentally shut out) it used to just smear around

Deeply unpleasant stuff

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024