Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump 09:34 - May 30 with 557 viewshomer_123

but wasn't allowed to to do so to an sitting President.

Congress can now push for this......will they?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:40 - May 30 with 542 viewsGuthrum

They've got to see the unredacted report first.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:45 - May 30 with 529 viewsHARRY10

As he becomes more deranged by the day I think sectioning rather than impeachment would be more appropriate.
So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:57 - May 30 with 513 viewshomer_123

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:40 - May 30 by Guthrum

They've got to see the unredacted report first.

Given Mueller has outrightly contradicted the line Trump and Co has taken, he must be pretty confident there is enough in there though.

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 10:00 - May 30 with 505 viewsGuthrum

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:57 - May 30 by homer_123

Given Mueller has outrightly contradicted the line Trump and Co has taken, he must be pretty confident there is enough in there though.

But for Congress to act, then have to know the evidence. Especially if they are to have any hope of persuading those Republicans needed to get impeachment through both houses.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 10:09 - May 30 with 494 viewshomer_123

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 10:00 - May 30 by Guthrum

But for Congress to act, then have to know the evidence. Especially if they are to have any hope of persuading those Republicans needed to get impeachment through both houses.

Of course but given Mueller has taken the time to specifically come out and set the record straight certainly gives the impression, he would of, if he could have.

The pressure he has put on Pelosi (who has been actively trying not to impeach) by coming out and making this statement is telling.

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 10:23 - May 30 with 469 viewsOldsmoker

So, basically, Mueller has stated there was evidence to prosecute Trump on 09:45 - May 30 by HARRY10

As he becomes more deranged by the day I think sectioning rather than impeachment would be more appropriate.

In other US news, Trumps appointees at the Dept of Energy have rebranded LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) as "Molecules of Freedom".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fossil-fuels-freedom-gas-molec

Welcome to the age of nonsense.

Trump seems to be echoing General Melchett who once said "If nothing else works then a pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through".

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024