Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most depressing thing of Judge leaving 07:29 - Jul 24 with 502 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would not even be that we wouldn’t reinvest it. It would be whatever fee we received, if reinvested, would probably be insufficient for us to tempt the best like for like replacement for him from League One.

Due to his age, any fee is going to presumably be under £1m (great business in a few months by the way but not at all in keeping with his actual value to us if he’s the difference as I fear he would be at this level. That amount won’t even allow us to replace him with anyone that would want to come here.

Personally I’d like to see us make a bid for Chair from QPR as part of the deal. Either to take cash off the Judge fee or worst case a season long loan. He was superb in League Two last year and looks ready to step up even further.

Given QPR’s interest I sincerely hope we’ve been looking at replacements in advance of the worst case situation.

[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 7:36]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

The most depressing thing of Judge leaving on 07:47 - Jul 24 with 397 viewsSuperblue95

Chair isn’t very mobile from my understanding so we should look elsewhere

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The most depressing thing of Judge leaving on 07:48 - Jul 24 with 390 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We should still turn down the offers in my view.

But if / when he does go.

Mr Nolan, the stage is yours.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024