Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury have been sold! 22:09 - Aug 23 with 1590 viewsgaffer99

Great news for Football
Bury have been sold! on 22:18 - Aug 23 with 1516 viewspointofblue

Delighted for the fans though sickened if Steve Dale has got more than a pound from the crisis.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bury have been sold! on 22:35 - Aug 23 with 1414 viewsOldsmoker

Great for the club and fans if it's true.
The source of this story is Steve Dale, the current owner, possibly the most untrustworthy piece of spit to own a football club.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bury have been sold! on 22:45 - Aug 23 with 1345 viewsClapham_Junction

Bury have been sold! on 22:35 - Aug 23 by Oldsmoker

The source of this story is Steve Dale, the current owner, possibly the most untrustworthy piece of spit to own a football club.

I'd nominate Alex Hamilton (Wrexham) as equally awful.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/4802966.stm
Bury have been sold! on 23:34 - Aug 23 with 1180 viewsElderGrizzly

The concern here is the proposed owners have been in discussions for 10 weeks already and still haven’t concluded a sale (officially). They merely have an extension. All sounds like it could fall like a pack of cards

From BBC:

Dale says the League One club has been sold to football analytics company C&N Sporting Risk, headed by Henry Newman and Rory Campbell.

Bury have been given until 23:59 BST to prove it can pay off creditors and has funding to complete the season.

A statement given to PA Media, Newman and Campbell said: "We can confirm that over the past 10 weeks we have been in discussions with Bury FC, the EFL and others with a view to putting forward a proposal to buy the club.

"It is a very complicated scenario and there remain a number of outstanding legal and other issues that have to be addressed.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 23:36]
Bury have been sold! on 23:45 - Aug 23 with 1130 viewsElderGrizzly

Bury have been sold! on 22:35 - Aug 23 by Oldsmoker

This article explains how untrustworthy too. A family of crooks it appears

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/bury-company-debt-cva-steve-dal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024