Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The broken US political system 05:50 - Sep 26 with 616 viewsBarneycurley

Trump will never be impeached. The 2 sides of politics there are too entrenched in their own positions.

Trump could be standing over a dead body holding the gun that shot them and still half of the country would still vote for him.

Thankfully he at most will only be around 4 more years.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The broken US political system on 05:52 - Sep 26 with 614 viewswkj

Sadly, maybe not, we have 3 other Trumps in the public eye, his oldest is almost guaranteed to run

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The broken US political system on 07:09 - Sep 26 with 574 viewsbaxterbasics

Yup. In the unlikely event there is an impeachment trial, it is the Senate that runs with it, the Senate is majority republican and has so far been pretty loyal. Also, 90% of republicans voters polled are happy with Trump. So re-election seems likely too.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The broken US political system on 08:25 - Sep 26 with 533 viewsMookamoo

Plus if he does win 2020, Bader Ginsburg isn't going to last the next 4 years and he'll have another supreme judge ready to scrap the 2 term limit.
The broken US political system on 08:35 - Sep 26 with 523 viewsOldsmoker

The transcript of the phone call to the Ukraine president isn't an actual transcript. It's what the guys who listened in remember of it.
As "Yes Minister" put it..
"A memo is not a record of what was actually said, it is a record of what you wanted to be said."
Whoever writes the memo wins the argument and the White house wrote that memo.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024