Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories 22:45 - Nov 22 with 872 viewsDubtractor

The tory scum are really pushing the boat out on pretend independent advertising for this election aren't they?

One ad after another on my feed for things like "parents first" or "homeowners plus" and other generic nonsense attacking Labour policy. All are very blatantly placed by the tories.

I'd struggle to believe anyone doesn't see right through it, but its a noticeable change from previous elections. They obviously have a Ministry of Truth these days.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 23:49 - Nov 22 with 821 viewsbournemouthblue

They are certainly in danger of being the boy who cried wolf aren't they?

I don't understand why they seem to be taking huge risks with this strategy when they appear comfortably ahead in the polls

It could backfire quite spectacularly, it will be interesting to see if Trump makes boo-boos during his state visit

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 06:06 - Nov 23 with 755 viewsDubtractor

In the space of a few scrolls this morning (bloody insomnia) I've seen the following. All with associated 'stories' along the lines of "Corbyn will steal your home".

Campaign against Corbynism

Right To Rent, Right To Buy, Right To Own

Working4UK

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 08:02 - Nov 23 with 702 viewsWeWereZombies

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 06:06 - Nov 23 by Dubtractor

In the space of a few scrolls this morning (bloody insomnia) I've seen the following. All with associated 'stories' along the lines of "Corbyn will steal your home".

Working4UK

Seen the Sacha Baron-Cohen comments about FaceBook?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50525884

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 12:31 - Nov 23 with 622 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Facebook ads clearly backed by the tories on 06:06 - Nov 23 by Dubtractor

Working4UK

I don’t get any of those (presumably the Tories think I’m either already in the bag or unlikely to vote for them - one of those is true!), however I do strangely get lots of ads pushing young people to vote, despite being 34 and already registered! More work needed on those algorithms methinks

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024