Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fear for this country....... 22:22 - Dec 12 with 401 viewsBlueNomad

we are destined for further social injustice, an erosion of our rights and the constitution, Brexit fallout, unrest in N Ireland, a weaker NHS, education budget shortfalls etc. Too gutted to add more.

Hope all the working and middle class Tory voters don’t regret it
I fear for this country....... on 22:26 - Dec 12 with 374 viewspeterleeblue

Ironically they are the ones that the Johnsons and Rees Moggs will be laughing at tonight.
Fools the lot of them.
I fear for this country....... on 22:26 - Dec 12 with 366 viewsbluebud

No, we're not.

I'm absolutely sure they won't.
I fear for this country....... on 22:26 - Dec 12 with 366 viewsOxford_Blue

Well knowing you lot you’ll try to have a another election and call it a “People’s Vote”.

Assuming the exit poll is even broadly correct, we are going to leave the EU on 31 Jan.

We have now had a referendum result, an election in 2017 where both main parties promised to honour the result, 500 MPs voted to trigger Article 50, and now a likely result to support Brexit.

Will you lot now finally shut up and accept that our democratic processes have made it clear that the country should leave.

And as for Corbyn, he is and his party are filled with quasi-Marxists who always give the benefit of the doubt to our enemies and want to turn the country back to the 1970s.

The markets have responded immediately to this in a positive way.
I fear for this country....... on 22:27 - Dec 12 with 354 viewsOldsmoker

If the Tory leaning media don't report it then there is nothing wrong.
I expect that they will shout louder and more often than those who expose the failings that inevitably will happen. The Tories have shown a disregard for the vunerable in society for 9 years and now they'll be full on nasty because they have a mandate from the voters to be so.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024