Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serie A Anti Racism Campaign 19:17 - Dec 16 with 669 viewsDubtractor

WTAF.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50814275

[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 19:17]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 19:24 - Dec 16 with 633 viewsjeera

Cripes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 19:43 - Dec 16 with 618 viewsDarth_Koont

We're the wrong audience for this message.

Having lived there, Italy is racist in a different way where even the southern half of Italy is referred to by a lot of Northerners as monkeys. A bit like the UK does the other way around, but far stronger.

It'll take some effort but understand the quote by the artist and the perspective in Italy:

"I've always been painting monkeys for five to six years, so I thought I'd make this work to teach that we're all apes, I made the western monkey with blue and white eyes, the Asian monkey with almond-shaped eyes and the black monkey positioned in the centre, where everything comes from. The monkey becomes the spark to teach everyone that there is no difference, there is no man or monkey, we are all alike. If anything we are all monkeys."

This is an antiracist in Italy. We wouldn't go there because we really wouldn't have to.

Pronouns: He/Him

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 19:50 - Dec 16 with 593 viewsTrequartista

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 19:43 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

We're the wrong audience for this message.

Having lived there, Italy is racist in a different way where even the southern half of Italy is referred to by a lot of Northerners as monkeys. A bit like the UK does the other way around, but far stronger.

It'll take some effort but understand the quote by the artist and the perspective in Italy:

"I've always been painting monkeys for five to six years, so I thought I'd make this work to teach that we're all apes, I made the western monkey with blue and white eyes, the Asian monkey with almond-shaped eyes and the black monkey positioned in the centre, where everything comes from. The monkey becomes the spark to teach everyone that there is no difference, there is no man or monkey, we are all alike. If anything we are all monkeys."

This is an antiracist in Italy. We wouldn't go there because we really wouldn't have to.

Refreshing to read someone on here making an effort to understand and debate the topic rather than shutting it down.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 20:02 - Dec 16 with 554 viewsjeera

Serie A Anti Racism Campaign on 19:50 - Dec 16 by Trequartista

Refreshing to read someone on here making an effort to understand and debate the topic rather than shutting it down.

He usually does try to be fair.

It's just that no one listens and he gets shouted down.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024