Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Hurst will want any of his signings from us? 12:06 - Jan 5 with 961 viewsMullet

If the 2=2=5 about Toto deleting his social media stuff is right (Nolan did the same last season after some abuse didn't he?) do you think a loan to Scunny just to get him playing is likeliest?

I can't imagine we'd be stupid enough to let Donacien go, and Lambert seems to rate Nolan on more than just his Shrewsbury highlights. All I can foresee is us making huge losses on players. Even if Posh did get £13m for Toney the idea they'd come back here for Jackson and offer us enough to sell to a rival seems fantasy stuff even for the current era.

Jordan Roberts might be the likeliest. But I'd have thought he'll go regardless just to stop him wasting his career any more. The only upside to the current implosion is it might actually make this window interesting I guess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Do you think Hurst will want any of his signings from us? on 12:19 - Jan 5 with 881 viewsPlums

Can a side as fragile and as seemingly randomly puts together as ours currently is deal with an ‘interesting window’? It’s clear Lambert has to sell to buy but can we afford a month or so of new faces settling in? I’m not so sure.

To answer your original point, they’re likely to be loans if any of them go. I can’t see any of them commanding much of a fee based on current form. I suspect their wages are also an issue for Scunthorpe.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 12:37]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Do you think Hurst will want any of his signings from us? on 12:23 - Jan 5 with 864 viewsBluebell

There are a few I would quite happily drive anywhere.
Do you think Hurst will want any of his signings from us? on 12:40 - Jan 5 with 795 viewsfloridaboy

Thought Roberts was injured. Didn't he damage a toe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024