Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Emporer's New Clothes 09:17 - Jan 5 with 660 viewsBluefish

I'm sure it was fun while it lasted, all joining together saying how great we are and gleefully ignoring the facts and the performances. The problem was we were always going to end up one day with that wearing off and staring at a naked bloke
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 9:18]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:32 - Jan 5 with 594 viewsPJH

PL makes a big thing about low crowds and apathy when he took over and he correctly points out that crowds have improved and supporters mostly back on board.

The huge problem at the moment as I see it is that if things continue as they are by the end of this season and beyond we will again have low crowds and apathy, but in a lower division.

Not sure if there would be a toxic stage before the apathy but things need to turn around very soon to stop us being not back to square one but right off the board.
The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:45 - Jan 5 with 550 viewsWD19

The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:32 - Jan 5 by PJH

PL makes a big thing about low crowds and apathy when he took over and he correctly points out that crowds have improved and supporters mostly back on board.

The huge problem at the moment as I see it is that if things continue as they are by the end of this season and beyond we will again have low crowds and apathy, but in a lower division.

Not sure if there would be a toxic stage before the apathy but things need to turn around very soon to stop us being not back to square one but right off the board.

The toxic stage will come when Evans sells someone to bankroll Lamberts massively bloated squad.
The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 530 viewsPJH

The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:45 - Jan 5 by WD19

The toxic stage will come when Evans sells someone to bankroll Lamberts massively bloated squad.

That certainly would not help the mood but as games both home and away recently have tended to end with some booing then another poor performance/result on Saturday would not go down too well.

There are getting less and less people in the ground at the final whistle for PL to salute at both home and away games.
The Emporer's New Clothes on 11:05 - Jan 5 with 459 viewsBlueBadger

The Emporer's New Clothes on 09:45 - Jan 5 by WD19

Late January then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024