Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? 19:30 - Jan 22 with 1006 viewsfactual_blue

You'd have thought so from watching look norwich earlier.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 969 viewsIllinoisblue

The BBC website linked to a tweet about the game which showed inside the dressing room; alongside each budgie’s kit were photos of themselves taped to the dressing room wall. Presumably some wacky idea to make them think positive and make them believe they belong in the top league.

Working a treat so far.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 937 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ed Balls was on One Show and I think I he mentioned liking Neo-Nazis outside of politics and then advised presenters his family already at stadium and he had to leave before show finished so he could change his jizzed in pants, or something.

Poll: W or W

Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? on 20:12 - Jan 22 with 887 viewsallezlesbleus

I never normally watched the programme because it winds me up. I was flicking through the channels, just as the report came on and I thought the same as you. It's only friggin league match ffs.

I really hope that get stuffed today, so we can see the post mortem in an hour long Look Norwich special tomorrow evening. (Doubt it will happen, because Totteringham will probably balls it up in the 94th minute.)
Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? on 23:59 - Jan 22 with 695 viewsbournemouthblue

Are norwich playing in the Champions League final tonight? on 20:12 - Jan 22 by allezlesbleus

I never normally watched the programme because it winds me up. I was flicking through the channels, just as the report came on and I thought the same as you. It's only friggin league match ffs.

I really hope that get stuffed today, so we can see the post mortem in an hour long Look Norwich special tomorrow evening. (Doubt it will happen, because Totteringham will probably balls it up in the 94th minute.)

It did amuse me that they bothered to cover a part of Mourinho's press conference where he said league games are important although seemed to say nothing about Norwich at all

Have Norwich never had an away game before? It was all a bit cringey

I noticed the reporter seemed to have got a cushy trip to Tottenham out of it. They rarely ever go to away games of any of the club's covered in the region.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024