Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Completely in football related! 10:57 - Feb 4 with 1053 viewsLRB84UK

I thought it would be a great idea to join the school pta, goodness only knows what I was thinking.
Anyway we are trying to organize a summer fayre and are looking for raffle prizes.
Anyone have any ideas who I could ask for prizes?? I've been cap in hand to several places and keep getting the door slammed in my face. The outdoor area at school is a disaster and we desperately want to update it! Anyone had any success at a similar thing? Or have any ideas on places to approach?
Completely in football related! on 11:11 - Feb 4 with 1012 viewsPinewoodblue

Explain what you want to raise money fornicate a handout that includes photos of the area you want to improve. Identify parents who are likely to offer items.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Completely in football related! on 11:12 - Feb 4 with 1009 viewsGuthrum

Do you have a Co-Op local to you? They can be very good on that kind of thing (dependant upon the manager).

Also, hone your presentation to get the best results, e.g. explanation of why you need to raise money, pictures, plans of what you want to do.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Completely in football related! on 12:05 - Feb 4 with 935 viewsHARRY10

your local MP
Completely in football related! on 13:16 - Feb 4 with 859 viewsdavblue

Have you asked Lambert if he would put some money behind the bar?

On a serious note, have you thought about emailing some big companies, Tesco, Amazon, places like that to see if they would add something.

What about restaurants also? They might throw a free main meal your way. A football club might throw something in if your lucky.
Completely in football related! on 13:42 - Feb 4 with 823 viewsBiGDonnie

I'd start with smaller, local to the School business who could use it as a great advertising mechanism.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Completely in football related! on 16:29 - Feb 4 with 752 viewsRadlett_blue

Completely in football related! on 13:42 - Feb 4 by BiGDonnie

I'd start with smaller, local to the School business who could use it as a great advertising mechanism.

Or, some rich or well connected parents, if there are any.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024