Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A TWTD Charity. 19:21 - Feb 13 with 890 viewsPecker

I have looked into setting one up. The company that I work for are willing to do all the legal & accounting stuff and be a sponsor, as long as they are local sensible charities. They are willing to donate £10 for every goal Ipswich Town F.C. score in every season. They are willing to commit for 10 years. They will leave it up to us to select who gets what. Is this a good idea or is it a total waste time. We would hand the money, equipment etc. straight over to the cause we are collecting for. If it is a not a goer, then we shall just do it at work amongst ourselves. Only at consultation stage, but they seem to be up for it.
A TWTD Charity. on 19:22 - Feb 13 with 879 viewsSuperblue95

Wouldn’t cost them much then

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

A TWTD Charity. on 19:26 - Feb 13 with 856 viewsPecker

A TWTD Charity. on 19:22 - Feb 13 by Superblue95

Wouldn’t cost them much then

So far this season, £410. I am sure that a local charity would be able to do something with that.
A TWTD Charity. on 19:26 - Feb 13 with 856 viewshampstead_blue

If you're asking a disparate group of whom not everyone knows each other then I would possibly pass and do it internally.

If you set something up then it maybe that Phil allows you to promote it and gain some revenue that way.

Asking this group as a committee? I'd say DIY and ask us to pay, which I will if it's set-up properly.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

A TWTD Charity. on 19:28 - Feb 13 with 843 viewsPecker

A TWTD Charity. on 19:26 - Feb 13 by hampstead_blue

If you're asking a disparate group of whom not everyone knows each other then I would possibly pass and do it internally.

If you set something up then it maybe that Phil allows you to promote it and gain some revenue that way.

Asking this group as a committee? I'd say DIY and ask us to pay, which I will if it's set-up properly.

I won't bother then. We will keep it in house.
A TWTD Charity. on 19:31 - Feb 13 with 834 viewshampstead_blue

A TWTD Charity. on 19:28 - Feb 13 by Pecker

I won't bother then. We will keep it in house.

Please don't use me as a barometre. It's just a thought.

Let it float for a while, ask Phil to pin it, and see who else chips in. Get some more opinions before you do anything.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

A TWTD Charity. on 19:34 - Feb 13 with 822 viewsPecker

A TWTD Charity. on 19:31 - Feb 13 by hampstead_blue

Please don't use me as a barometre. It's just a thought.

Let it float for a while, ask Phil to pin it, and see who else chips in. Get some more opinions before you do anything.

It didn't get much of a response when I mentioned it a while ago. You are probably right.
A TWTD Charity. on 23:14 - Feb 13 with 732 viewsGuthrum

Could have people suggest good causes amd TWTDers could then vote on which one to support (or how the pot is divided up).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A TWTD Charity. on 08:04 - Feb 14 with 651 viewsElephantintheRoom

Charities tend to be a personal choice once you get away from the look-at-me antics of televised rent a celeb charities... so you are treading in murky waters.

How about the Suffolk Punch Trust?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024