Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Expectations 01:07 - Feb 15 with 842 viewsITFC_Follower

Probably the only realistic thing to do now is to be supportive and encouraging,

Its not a league for glamour.

what we have going up will not survive a league upwards so might as well build something with young talents for the future and hope a good 4/5 of them are gems on the rise as we do rise in to the championship so we can stay up and then earn a bit from sales and spend a bit then work a slow way up to mid table.

Other than that the club is not really huge and will never have money to compete above mid table championship at best.

nobody's fault that of course Evans could go Lambert could go but what can change realistically with this club.

If some Saudi prince came in within a year or two people would complain the club lost its identity anyway and feel less connected.

Fans Expectations on 01:46 - Feb 15 with 804 viewstextbackup

Ipswich fans don't know how to be supportive during a game.

even when people say our support was "class" I always think its nothing compared to places I've watched town.

instead what you have is people already hell bent on moaning over the first thing. already people will be excited to slate skuses first sideways pass tomorrow, instead of actually watching/seeing what else was on. its sad really. the lot near me are so excited to make each other laugh by slating our own, I never hear them sing in support. just player slating and checking bets on phones.

don't get me wrong, I've had it with nearly everything itfc, but during the game ill support

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fans Expectations on 08:32 - Feb 15 with 670 viewsFtnfwest

Fans Expectations on 01:46 - Feb 15 by textbackup

Ipswich fans don't know how to be supportive during a game.

even when people say our support was "class" I always think its nothing compared to places I've watched town.

instead what you have is people already hell bent on moaning over the first thing. already people will be excited to slate skuses first sideways pass tomorrow, instead of actually watching/seeing what else was on. its sad really. the lot near me are so excited to make each other laugh by slating our own, I never hear them sing in support. just player slating and checking bets on phones.

don't get me wrong, I've had it with nearly everything itfc, but during the game ill support

Could be worse, we could be hull in mid table championship playing in front of 9,500 against Swansea. Mind you, looked more like 950.
Fans Expectations on 08:54 - Feb 15 with 644 viewsfinidi_whooah

Lets all sing,clap and cheer another season in league 1!
We should all have absolute trust in Evans and Lambert to sort this mess out.
Loyal supporters!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024