Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyson Fury. What a guy.---- Sorry, not true. 19:15 - Feb 24 with 1889 viewsPecker

He has donated the $9million he got for fighting Wilder to a homeless charity. Amazing gesture.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 19:31]
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:24 - Feb 24 with 1814 viewsjeera

Do you have a link?

I see that was the claim made for the first fight but can't see anything to suggest if it happened and more specifically, where it was spent.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 1801 viewsle2blue

it certainly is..although that fee will be nothing in comparison to what he's about to earn from a AJ unification fight, he's not going to be short of a bob or two.
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 1801 viewsPecker

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:24 - Feb 24 by jeera

Do you have a link?

I see that was the claim made for the first fight but can't see anything to suggest if it happened and more specifically, where it was spent.

I don't know how to do that copy and paste thing. Wife just read it out from Sky news.
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:27 - Feb 24 with 1787 viewsPecker

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:26 - Feb 24 by le2blue

it certainly is..although that fee will be nothing in comparison to what he's about to earn from a AJ unification fight, he's not going to be short of a bob or two.

I get that he is rich and will only get richer, but still a hell of a gesture. (If true, Jerra is checking for us).
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:27 - Feb 24 with 1792 viewsHerbivore

Great gesture. He will have made more than that from the fight though. They were estimating that PPV sales alone would generate $150m plus.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 1777 viewsPecker

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:24 - Feb 24 by jeera

Do you have a link?

Wife just checked and it is all a load of bull$h1t. Sorry, honest mistake. She has gone to her room. I will deal with her later.
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:30 - Feb 24 with 1755 viewsPecker

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:27 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

Great gesture. He will have made more than that from the fight though. They were estimating that PPV sales alone would generate $150m plus.

Sorry mate, it was bull$h1t. Honest mistake.
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:52 - Feb 24 with 1621 viewsHerbivore

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:30 - Feb 24 by Pecker

Sorry mate, it was bull$h1t. Honest mistake.

Well I must say I'm bitterly disappointed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 20:05 - Feb 24 with 1563 viewsPecker

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 19:52 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

Well I must say I'm bitterly disappointed.

So am I. She is usually very safe on her news reading, but alas, not this time. Apologies.
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 20:53 - Feb 24 with 1413 viewsWickets

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 20:05 - Feb 24 by Pecker

So am I. She is usually very safe on her news reading, but alas, not this time. Apologies.

So to be clear did he or didn't he ? because i thought he had .
Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 23:14 - Feb 24 with 1141 viewsrkc123

Tyson Fury. What a guy. on 20:53 - Feb 24 by Wickets

So to be clear did he or didn't he ? because i thought he had .

I am pretty sure it was reported after the first fight that he donated the full purse to charity, about $7 million I believe, so perhaps there has been confusion with that.
Tyson Fury. What a guy.---- Sorry, not true. on 23:21 - Feb 24 with 1107 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A quick Google suggests there are several tabloid articles claiming both that he did and that he didn't donate the first purse.

Great gesture if he did. As has been said, it must be easier to do when you are very rich but still would be a great gesture. Even better if done without any fuss or publicity.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024