Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up 20:54 - Feb 26 with 800 viewsBent_double

Luton won yesterday, Wigan and Barnsley winning tonight. I thought teams at the bottom just lost game after game!

I wonder who we'll have joining us in L1 next season: any of the above, plus any of Middlesbrough, Stoke, Huddersfield. Tough season next year.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 20:56 - Feb 26 with 791 viewsCoco

The new narrative begins...

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 21:30 - Feb 26 with 721 viewsBluefish

Once you go about 5 points adrift you are already relegated and the rest of the season is a free hit before you go down

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 21:41 - Feb 26 with 709 viewshamburger_sv

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 21:30 - Feb 26 by Bluefish

Once you go about 5 points adrift you are already relegated and the rest of the season is a free hit before you go down

Newport County, Northampton Town, AFC Wimbledon, and Shrewsbury Town would like to have a word with you. Just shows how much of a failure Paul Lambert is.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 21:45 - Feb 26 with 701 viewshamburger_sv

Hull City on terrible form as well.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 21:51 - Feb 26 with 690 viewsDubtractor

With 11 games to go, all 3 at the bottom have more points than we managed all season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bottom 3 in the Championship are making a good fist of staying up on 22:00 - Feb 26 with 672 viewsParisBlue

It remains the best and most ridiculous division around.

I miss it.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024