Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jobs 13:12 - Mar 2 with 1409 viewsskyblue23

I’m really sorry to post this on here but I’m at a loss as to where to go next in my life. I’ve been told this morning my company has lost the contract (I’m a warranty claims assessor on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover) and we are without a job at the end of this month. The absolute best thing about this job over the past 3 years has been the fact it’s my first job which doesn’t involve working weekends.

If anybody knows of any jobs that are Monday - Friday, it can be something completely new to me and I will work my butt off to make sure it works out, as long as it’s 23k per year plus in or around the Colchester/Ipswich area please let me know.

I’m desperate not to end up back in a car sales / service business again and I don’t know where to turn!

Thank you and sorry again for posting this on here.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Jobs on 13:39 - Mar 2 with 1245 viewsPendejo

First question I have to ask...
Who has won the contract?

second is...
Do they have the experienced staff to service the contract?
If the answer is maybe not / no then surely that's the first place to go?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Jobs on 13:42 - Mar 2 with 1219 viewsskyblue23

Jobs on 13:39 - Mar 2 by Pendejo

First question I have to ask...
Who has won the contract?

second is...
Do they have the experienced staff to service the contract?
If the answer is maybe not / no then surely that's the first place to go?

Unfortunately it’s going to Mumbai. So unless I move to India I won’t be able to continue with that!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Jobs on 14:12 - Mar 2 with 1116 viewsPendejo

Jobs on 13:42 - Mar 2 by skyblue23

Unfortunately it’s going to Mumbai. So unless I move to India I won’t be able to continue with that!

Sorry had assumed that was a field role.

That job will be back in this country in under 3 years...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Jobs on 14:16 - Mar 2 with 1091 viewsskyblue23

Jobs on 14:12 - Mar 2 by Pendejo

Sorry had assumed that was a field role.

That job will be back in this country in under 3 years...

The company lost the contact 5 years ago and came back because it failed which is when I joined. Now they’re trying again, so I complete agree with you.

Jobs on 14:26 - Mar 2 with 1050 viewsRyorry

No need to apologise whatsoever, in fact well done to you for showing initiative and putting yourself in the shop window.

Sorry can't be of assistance tho, as I live 250 miles away.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jobs on 14:34 - Mar 2 with 1012 viewscatch74

Jobs on 14:26 - Mar 2 by Ryorry

No need to apologise whatsoever, in fact well done to you for showing initiative and putting yourself in the shop window.

Sorry can't be of assistance tho, as I live 250 miles away.

Exactly what I was going to add. Sorry to be of little use and good luck with the search.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024