Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night’s first half apathy was weird 09:14 - Mar 4 with 553 viewsthebooks

Something I’d never experienced at PR before. From the fans and the team, who were playing like they’ve lost faith. Felt like it was Lambert’s last game.

Some people were saying it was similar to the last days of MM’s regime.

Then the goal went in and the Evans songs started. About time.

The Holy to the number 6 “whooooooooooooooooas” were funny. The team was largely hapless.

Have to say Lambert has balls in coming over to the NS, admire him for that, and feel sorry for him. He’s obviously trying everything. But he’s failing hard.

Not sure it’s the best idea to set himself so firmly behind Evans either.

Can’t really see how he carries on.

Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:16 - Mar 4 with 532 viewsHerbivore

Not sure he's trying everything. He's not yet tried implementing clear tactics and coaching his players so that they improve and the team becomes greater than the sum of its parts. I wish he'd try that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:40 - Mar 4 with 422 viewsWickets

Yes i tend to agree mostly ,On another thread someone has said they feel sorry for PL and i tend to agree but also agree with those who say he is out of his depth tactically seem to be right . As our owner seems to be a reluctant to go high profile with his running of the club and that off the pitch PL has i think been good in many ways is there a case for him moving upstairs to unburden our owner and rolling the dice again on the managerial front ? Costly i suppose but its clear something has to be done .
Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:41 - Mar 4 with 409 viewsthebooks

Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:16 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Not sure he's trying everything. He's not yet tried implementing clear tactics and coaching his players so that they improve and the team becomes greater than the sum of its parts. I wish he'd try that.

Yeah, that might help, would also tie in with my new “Buy better players and manager” 5 word strategy.
Bemused on 09:42 - Mar 4 with 392 viewsurbanblue

Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:40 - Mar 4 by Wickets

Yes i tend to agree mostly ,On another thread someone has said they feel sorry for PL and i tend to agree but also agree with those who say he is out of his depth tactically seem to be right . As our owner seems to be a reluctant to go high profile with his running of the club and that off the pitch PL has i think been good in many ways is there a case for him moving upstairs to unburden our owner and rolling the dice again on the managerial front ? Costly i suppose but its clear something has to be done .

adjective
puzzled, confused, or bewildered

That's what the team seemed to be last night
Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:43 - Mar 4 with 386 viewsthebooks

Last night’s first half apathy was weird on 09:40 - Mar 4 by Wickets

Yes, just cannot see after the line-up changes, the team’s apathetic and hapless performance and the crowd’s reaction how he can continue.

Be interesting if he does because last night was at least a new experience as a fan, which kind of bettered the normal tedium of watching us plod around to no effect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024