Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out 20:27 - Mar 16 with 818 viewshomer_123

this evening....that's come from left field a little?

Women's immune systems are generally better (although some aspects are surpressed).

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 798 viewsPlums

It was described as precautionary with no evidence of increased risk on R5

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:29 - Mar 16 with 791 viewsjeera

Dunno about that, but a newborn baby was diagnosed with the virus a couple of days ago.

Born with it or caught it immediately after birth, I won't pretend to know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 780 viewshomer_123

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:29 - Mar 16 by jeera

Dunno about that, but a newborn baby was diagnosed with the virus a couple of days ago.

Born with it or caught it immediately after birth, I won't pretend to know.

Yes .. was aware of that...could be just that but I've not seen anywhere talk of this group being more at risk.

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:31 - Mar 16 with 776 viewshomer_123

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:28 - Mar 16 by Plums

It was described as precautionary with no evidence of increased risk on R5

Fair enough...just not seen anything to date...anywhere on it.

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 740 viewsNewcyBlue

MrsN is a midwife. A currently pregnant midwife.

The RCOG say there may be some risk of premature birth and fetal growth restriction.

It’s an entirely reasonable precautionary measure.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:36 - Mar 16 with 712 viewsNewcyBlue

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:31 - Mar 16 by homer_123

Fair enough...just not seen anything to date...anywhere on it.

https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/coronavirus-covid-19-i

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:40 - Mar 16 with 694 viewshomer_123

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:34 - Mar 16 by NewcyBlue

MrsN is a midwife. A currently pregnant midwife.

The RCOG say there may be some risk of premature birth and fetal growth restriction.

It’s an entirely reasonable precautionary measure.

Not saying it's not Newcy. Just hadn't seen anything at all on this up until this announcement.

Hope she stays safe fella.

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:40 - Mar 16 with 692 viewshomer_123

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:36 - Mar 16 by NewcyBlue

https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/coronavirus-covid-19-i

Cheers Newcy.

Login to get fewer ads

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 691 viewsNewcyBlue

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:40 - Mar 16 by homer_123

Not saying it's not Newcy. Just hadn't seen anything at all on this up until this announcement.

Hope she stays safe fella.

Aye I know you weren’t. Apologies if it came off harshly.

We had a scan today, another scan in 2 weeks to see how things are progressing. This IVF stuff is stressful.

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 660 viewshomer_123

No one mentioning the 'Pregnant women' advice that's come out on 20:42 - Mar 16 by NewcyBlue

Aye I know you weren’t. Apologies if it came off harshly.

We had a scan today, another scan in 2 weeks to see how things are progressing. This IVF stuff is stressful.

No worries bud. Genuinely fingers crossed for you...stressful enough without everything else!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024