Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In America when institutional racism and corruption of justice... 10:09 - May 29 with 805 viewsmonytowbray

...happens they riot.

In France, when the government try to implement changes that have a negative impact on the population, they shut the country down until the government backs down.

Many South American nations have been in ongoing violent protests and regular battles with law enforcement (my mate in Chile says civil unrest just breaks out from no where and smoke bombs end up launched from both sides).

In the UK, we complain on the internet until we just accept the problem for what it is.

We are far too defeatist and polite.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

In America when institutional racism and corruption of justice... on 12:52 - May 29 with 714 viewsMullet

Apart from the fact there have been several high profile riots in the history of Britain, millions on the streets marching over various issues etc?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

In America when institutional racism and corruption of justice... on 13:35 - May 29 with 666 viewsmonytowbray

In America when institutional racism and corruption of justice... on 12:52 - May 29 by Mullet

Apart from the fact there have been several high profile riots in the history of Britain, millions on the streets marching over various issues etc?

I can't think of one I've been involved in in my lifetime that made a difference.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024