Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? 22:37 - May 29 with 819 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ffs....humans are f#cked if this requires government advice when sitting in the garden of another household.
Please feel free to use our compost bin if you are passing, I will even remove the lid for you and retreat at least 2 metres!

Edit...for anybody in doubt, the government says you can take that p1ss!
[Post edited 29 May 2020 22:40]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:40 - May 29 with 802 viewsJ2BLUE

The media have been a shambles throughout this pandemic. Idiotic questions and looking to poke holes in everything.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:44 - May 29 with 774 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:40 - May 29 by J2BLUE

The media have been a shambles throughout this pandemic. Idiotic questions and looking to poke holes in everything.

It's all part of the conspiracy to convince us that we are too fecking useless to become @anarcho syndicalists!!
If only we had organised local health care.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:44 - May 29 with 774 viewsmonytowbray

To be fair if the response wasn't so full of holes itself you may have a point.

I agree the questions are stupid though, many of them really fail to reflect national mood and pander to not losing a seat at the table.

I'm more annoyed they seem to purposely dodge any challenging questions where they know they're wrong by waffling the PR lines and moving to the next question before a follow up is allowed.

J2, as a man who saw better eventually and stopped following Farage, I don't want to see you fall into the same trap. Country is f*cked, always punch up.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:44 - May 29 with 773 viewsjeera

So poking holes in things was the suggestion?

I'm confused. Where is one supposed to take this piss?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 23:55 - May 29 with 691 viewsBlueNomad

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:44 - May 29 by jeera

You must drive up to Durham
Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 00:46 - May 30 with 663 viewsfactual_blue

Tonight's news....but what if I need a p1ss? on 22:44 - May 29 by jeera

To your local fuller, who will use it as natural ammonia in the preparation of dyed woollen cloth.

(This is actually the derivation of the phrase)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024