Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is wrong with people (part 2) 08:51 - Jun 27 with 1699 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Imagine not dispersing when these lovely people ask you to!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53198702

Wonder what they were doing in those selfies....they wouldn't would they?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 08:57 - Jun 27 with 1653 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Despicable act. But not a representation of the whole police force.

It was only yesterday that a police officer was critically injured going to the scene of a mass stabbing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:01 - Jun 27 with 1658 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 08:57 - Jun 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Despicable act. But not a representation of the whole police force.

It was only yesterday that a police officer was critically injured going to the scene of a mass stabbing.

I am sure that the selfie police are capable off being stabbed too....there will be a Latin phrase to highlight what you have done there but I don't know it.

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:31 - Jun 27 with 1578 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:01 - Jun 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am sure that the selfie police are capable off being stabbed too....there will be a Latin phrase to highlight what you have done there but I don't know it.

Your hatred of the police is disappointing, I just hope you don't need them someday.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:09 - Jun 27 with 1509 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:31 - Jun 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Your hatred of the police is disappointing, I just hope you don't need them someday.

Made oi laugh.....thankyou.

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:30 - Jun 27 with 1471 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:09 - Jun 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Made oi laugh.....thankyou.

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:50 - Jun 27 with 1412 viewsStokieBlue

All police are the same then?

You sure you want to go with that angle?

I don't understand the implied defence of the people clearly being selfish at illegal gatherings and attacking the police.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 13:30 - Jun 27 with 1343 viewsbluelagos

That video of the mother speaking is chilling viewing. Be a decent test of our criminal justice system to see if they can get a swift resolution, prosecution and appropriate sentencing* for those two.

What I think will be as telling is what (if anything) happens to those police officers who received the pics (Whattsapp group?) and chose to do nothing to report their colleagues'conduct .

A culture of silence is not what the police need. And who reported them? If it was a serving police officer, they should be commended for being brave enough to report a colleague when so many wouldn't.

(*assuming the alleged crime is as described)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:43 - Jun 28 with 1188 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 13:30 - Jun 27 by bluelagos

That video of the mother speaking is chilling viewing. Be a decent test of our criminal justice system to see if they can get a swift resolution, prosecution and appropriate sentencing* for those two.

What I think will be as telling is what (if anything) happens to those police officers who received the pics (Whattsapp group?) and chose to do nothing to report their colleagues'conduct .

A culture of silence is not what the police need. And who reported them? If it was a serving police officer, they should be commended for being brave enough to report a colleague when so many wouldn't.

(*assuming the alleged crime is as described)

Can you imagine the canteen culture that made them think it was ok to take and then share these pictures!

Login to get fewer ads

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:49 - Jun 28 with 1145 viewsjimmyvet

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:43 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you imagine the canteen culture that made them think it was ok to take and then share these pictures!

You are very sad you don’t post the wonderful fearless work many young women and men do daily ion the frontline in the face of often very difficult and frightening situations. And here’s you sat in your underpants again posting on here continuously which sums up your sad world. You and your ilk are the sort to run from danger and hide behind women and children and not as most police officers do run towards danger to protect us and our families. Sad.
WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1135 viewsjeera

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:49 - Jun 28 by jimmyvet

You are very sad you don’t post the wonderful fearless work many young women and men do daily ion the frontline in the face of often very difficult and frightening situations. And here’s you sat in your underpants again posting on here continuously which sums up your sad world. You and your ilk are the sort to run from danger and hide behind women and children and not as most police officers do run towards danger to protect us and our families. Sad.

Have you read the story? It's disgusting and those involved are a fecking disgrace.

Anyone with an ounce of decency can see that.

If you're referring to Banksters' generalisation in the OP then fine, do say so, but don't try to take anything away from this particular incident.

Those are not the kind of public servants we want 'protecting' our streets.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 10:58]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:18 - Jun 28 with 1091 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 10:49 - Jun 28 by jimmyvet

What the world needs more of is balanced centrists like yourself.....how did you know about the pants!

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:20 - Jun 28 with 1085 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:50 - Jun 27 by StokieBlue

I don't understand the implied defence of the people clearly being selfish at illegal gatherings and attacking the police.

SB

What about the ones not attacking the police?

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:28 - Jun 28 with 1078 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 11:50 - Jun 27 by StokieBlue

SB

At some point in the intervening decades I am sure that the biggest gang in town mentality must have changed ..... I am just not quite sure when that was....

https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/police-goaded-striking-miners-says-ex-offi

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 12:14 - Jun 28 with 1031 viewsjeera

I saw this a little while ago. This lot aren't doing the police's reputation much good:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/28/black-teenager-on-family-cycle-r

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 14:02 - Jun 28 with 961 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 12:14 - Jun 28 by jeera

I saw this a little while ago. This lot aren't doing the police's reputation much good:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/28/black-teenager-on-family-cycle-r

Enough bad eggs to make an omelette.

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 15:07 - Jun 28 with 929 viewsbluelagos

WTF is wrong with people (part 2) on 09:43 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

I can and it's utterly disgusting. I think every officer who recieved those seflies and didnt report them should also be discilpined.

Willing to bet it wont happen though.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024