Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? 15:41 - Aug 10 with 632 viewsKeno

just asking for a friend

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:09 - Aug 10 with 601 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blame Trout for sure...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:15 - Aug 10 with 595 viewsKeno

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:09 - Aug 10 by Ewan_Oozami

Blame Trout for sure...

is that like an escape goat?

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 591 viewsEwan_Oozami

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:15 - Aug 10 by Keno

is that like an escape goat?

It's my way of stating my thoughts on the manager without explicitly saying so...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:22 - Aug 10 with 579 viewsKeno

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:17 - Aug 10 by Ewan_Oozami

It's my way of stating my thoughts on the manager without explicitly saying so...

bit like our chances of a promotion - I missed that!!

I do prefer the use of the line form the "Scottish play' preferably typed in a Brian Blessed Scottish type accent kind of a way .....

"Out Out damned Scot"

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 17:46 - Aug 10 with 546 viewsmonty_radio

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 16:22 - Aug 10 by Keno

bit like our chances of a promotion - I missed that!!

I do prefer the use of the line form the "Scottish play' preferably typed in a Brian Blessed Scottish type accent kind of a way .....

"Out Out damned Scot"

"bit like our chances of a promotion"

"Screw your courage to the sticking post and we'll not fail"

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 17:59 - Aug 10 with 532 viewsCoco

Lol - very clever indeed

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is the club to blame for people blaming the club?? on 18:10 - Aug 10 with 524 viewsericclacton

Ha Ha It's possible of course. Nice one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024