Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of the 4 local away trips to me 09:04 - Aug 21 with 926 viewstractordownsouth

3 are before Christmas and 1 is in May 🤣🤣

Sod’s law

Anyone else had similar luck?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2020 9:07]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Of the 4 local away trips to me on 09:15 - Aug 21 with 861 viewssurreyblue

November, Christmas, two in March and one in late April. So potentially a couple of chances to see Town, but I'm not holding out much hope that grounds will be open to away fans before our season has ended in disappointment...
Of the 4 local away trips to me on 09:28 - Aug 21 with 816 viewsMerthyrblue

Yes similar for me, Bristol is particularly annoying as also had tickets for the cancelled one. Shrewsbury in Feb hopefully
Of the 4 local away trips to me on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 799 viewsRadlett_blue

Yes, Milton Keynes is in early October. December a nightmare with Posh maybe doable but then Oxford & Wimbledon both night games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Of the 4 local away trips to me on 09:59 - Aug 21 with 766 viewsOldsmoker

I'll be able to listen to the Bristol match on local radio although the commentator will be rovers-biased.
I just wish that whatever contractual nonsense the BBC have to abide by that means the BBC Radio Suffolk website can't broadcast the match commentary would be removed. I could then listen to home games.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Of the 4 local away trips to me on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 635 viewsHalf_Idiot

Doncaster and Lincoln in the same week for me! Both in October so absolutely no chance away fans will be allowed to the game, doubt there will be home fans either to be honest.

I doubt away fans will be permitted at all this season anyway.
Of the 4 local away trips to me on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 610 viewsDecageBruce

Living in Swindon it is the 2nd last game. FiL is Swindon Season ticket holder so looking forward to that. Swindon are optimistic for a playoff push this year (don't see it myself) but could be a good day out is we both have something to play for then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024