Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midfield trio of Huws, Nolan and Judge again fail to impress 17:23 - Aug 29 with 472 viewsWoolfenthen

and impose themselves on the game. These are the guys who are consistently letting us down, no drive, pace or intensity in their game and younger players against them seem to play through them. Hopefully Downes, Dozzell and Bishop can stay fit and make their mark.
Midfield trio of Huws, Nolan and Judge again fail to impress on 17:25 - Aug 29 with 455 viewsDubtractor

I've said it a load of times already, but what the hell, Nolan is the absolute biggest waste of space in our squad. In 2 seasons you can count the number of games he has made a real contribution on one hand. And that is me being generous.

And he cost us decent money by our standards.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Midfield trio of Huws, Nolan and Judge again fail to impress on 17:39 - Aug 29 with 376 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can't argue with that. The 3 who have disappointed most really. All look to have potential but that's it. Maybe with Huws it has been the injury and hopefully he can get fit and playing but none of them show the attacking intent we need. Is that them or the instructions they are given? Either way it has to change. It is not helping them or us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024