Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Spurs' Dare Skywalk 17:59 - Sep 1 with 1075 viewsChrisd

Went with the family today to Tottenham's new ground to do the Skywalk and have a ground tour. What an incredible stadium that is. Unfortunately my wife, son and daughter are Spurs fans, although I tried hard to convince the kids otherwise, but my wife has always been a supporter. The sheer size and uniqueness of the stadium is one to behold. They have literally considered every detail, however minor which is an incredible feat for a stadium of that magnitude. I thought I'd post this as a way to distract from the current issues at our own club, but if you get the opportunity to go, I can't recommend it enough and you don't have to be a Spurs' supporter to appreciate it. Apparently, next season you'll be able to abseil off the roof.........I need to recover from this visit first!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2020 18:12]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The Spurs' Dare Skywalk on 18:18 - Sep 1 with 1009 viewsSwansea_Blue

It certainly looks fabulous from the pictures. I had a bit of a soft spot for Spurs dating back to Hoddle, Villa, Ardiles and the amazing Cup runs they had back in the 80s/90s. I used to find them one of the easier London clubs to like (although the cheating of Ali, the way Levy behaves and now the dull pragmatic approach of Mourinho have soured my view lately).

I wonder how this stadium will hit them. Arsenal struggled to keep up when they were trying to deal with paying off the Emirates.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Spurs' Dare Skywalk on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 978 viewsChrisd

The Spurs' Dare Skywalk on 18:18 - Sep 1 by Swansea_Blue

It certainly looks fabulous from the pictures. I had a bit of a soft spot for Spurs dating back to Hoddle, Villa, Ardiles and the amazing Cup runs they had back in the 80s/90s. I used to find them one of the easier London clubs to like (although the cheating of Ali, the way Levy behaves and now the dull pragmatic approach of Mourinho have soured my view lately).

I wonder how this stadium will hit them. Arsenal struggled to keep up when they were trying to deal with paying off the Emirates.

Not sure Swansea Blue, but you just get the vibe it's a money making machine. The ground has got so many contrasting facets, it's not solely relying on the football to generate it's monies. It's like a glorified theme park attraction, but an enjoyable one!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The Spurs' Dare Skywalk on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 876 viewsbilllm

An amazing stadium, went last year for the nfl, but the infrastructure around it is woeful,
The Spurs' Dare Skywalk on 02:29 - Sep 2 with 667 viewsHARRY10

For cheapskates - see it here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024