Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Internal Management Candidates 13:12 - Sep 3 with 1054 viewsDecageBruce

Having read some of the 'inside info' posted on here recently and given it appears to be down to squad unrest again I pose the following question.

If the issues with the current incumbent and the previous were down to the squad and senior players being happy with the approach, would we be open to Chambers and/or Skuse taking over.

I will start by saying that I don't necessarily feel that it would be but it appears that the senior squad members appear to have quite a bit of influence, have the ear of ME and also agree/disagreeing with certain training and playing methods that they have been asked to perform on the last few years. With that in mind why not give Chambers and/or Skuse a run at the management role.

If they truly know what is good for the squad and what would make us tick, as apposed to just 'being unhappy' then maybe they could build the bond we need to perform.

If they fail then maybe some humility for the entire squad would be learnt for when the replacements come in.

Just a thought
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 13:13]
Internal Management Candidates on 13:16 - Sep 3 with 996 viewsCoco

The best manager we've had in the last 3 years is Chris Hogg and we let him go.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Internal Management Candidates on 13:17 - Sep 3 with 972 viewsSteve_M

Internal Management Candidates on 13:16 - Sep 3 by Coco

The best manager we've had in the last 3 years is Chris Hogg and we let him go.

Mick was still here three years ago.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Internal Management Candidates on 14:28 - Sep 3 with 853 viewsBlueBadger

Internal Management Candidates on 13:17 - Sep 3 by Steve_M

Mick was still here three years ago.

And was also the best manager we've had here in the last three years.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Internal Management Candidates on 14:29 - Sep 3 with 855 viewsSteve_M

Internal Management Candidates on 14:28 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

And was also the best manager we've had here in the last three years.

Yes, that was definitely my point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Internal Management Candidates on 14:50 - Sep 3 with 771 viewsBlueBadger

Internal Management Candidates on 14:29 - Sep 3 by Steve_M

Yes, that was definitely my point.

Just think of me as 'wingman' on this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Internal Management Candidates on 14:58 - Sep 3 with 754 viewsParsley

Would rather try Gerard Nash and Terry Butcher
Internal Management Candidates on 21:37 - Sep 3 with 599 viewsJoHnNnY

IF it’s the case that the likes of Chambers and Skuse have so much influence that they can turn the dressing room against the manager, this is PRECISELY the reason they need releasing, not promoting - it’s poisonous and is killing our club from the inside. Of course they’ll do this if they think they’ll gain a few more years. They know their time is coming to an end.

They have proved NOTHING in regards to being able to manage a club... go off and prove yourself at a lower level first, the ITFC managers role shouldn’t be so degraded, we’ve suffered enough with the last couple of appointments.

Oh how the once mighty have lowered the standards. Yes Marcus, that’s your fault,

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024