Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. 11:09 - Oct 10 with 735 viewsBlueBadger

There's been some......choices made here.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-watchs-sam-vimes-faces-death-in-the-first-footage-o-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 15:24 - Oct 10 with 623 viewsjeera

I got around 20 seconds into the first trailer before concluding that none of the production team have ever so much as picked up a Discworld novel.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 15:25 - Oct 10 with 619 viewsStokieBlue

Did you see that Amazon have cancelled the adaptation of Consider Phlebas?

Disappointing.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 23:38 - Oct 10 with 560 viewsBlueBadger

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 15:24 - Oct 10 by jeera

I got around 20 seconds into the first trailer before concluding that none of the production team have ever so much as picked up a Discworld novel.

The Pratchett estate have apparently disowned it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 23:55 - Oct 10 with 550 viewsjeera

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 23:38 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

The Pratchett estate have apparently disowned it.

I don't know what the hell the makers were thinking.

They clearly believe it to have wider potential than Pratchett fans who they obviously think they can afford to alienate.

I was astounded when I realised that was supposed to be Vimes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 00:08 - Oct 11 with 539 viewseireblue

I guess the two choices were, go with a proper adaptation and bring some un-paralleled comic writing to the screen, or get in an actor to pull some stupid faces.
First look at the Discworld City Watch telly series. on 07:58 - Oct 11 with 471 viewsDanTheMan

Wtf was that?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024