Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us 13:33 - Oct 31 with 471 viewspointofblue

Maybe they should sack the SAGE advisors and hire Mystic Meg?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 13:33]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us on 13:35 - Oct 31 with 440 viewsJ2BLUE

They aren't even trying. There are at least 50 people on Youtube who talk to god on a daily basis and have been assured that Trump gets re-elected. Why not hire one of those?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us on 13:42 - Oct 31 with 392 viewspointofblue

Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us on 13:35 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

They aren't even trying. There are at least 50 people on Youtube who talk to god on a daily basis and have been assured that Trump gets re-elected. Why not hire one of those?

I thought they had as Prime Minister?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us on 14:24 - Oct 31 with 326 viewsfactual_blue

Just in case you still have doubts about the ineptitude of those leading us on 13:35 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

Now, when I talked to God, I knew He'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"
Ooh, well

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024