Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... 21:55 - Nov 20 with 910 viewsBlueastheycome

...only joking

But in all seriousness, whats is everyone’s thoughts on it thus far? It’s got to be Shane Ritchie or Jordan North as early front runners to win surely...

Some years I’m totally apathetic towards it and other years engrossed by it. I thought I’d give it a go this year with it being in a castle n all. It’s been solid if not spectacular so far in my opinion... but I’m finding it entertaining and a light reprieve in the evenings during these long dark days of working from home.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 21:57]
I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 21:58 - Nov 20 with 887 viewsKeno

Is Ruthie there yet?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 21:59 - Nov 20 with 884 viewsBlueastheycome

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 21:58 - Nov 20 by Keno

Is Ruthie there yet?

Yep she’s in. She had her hand on Shane Ritchie’s leg in the hammock the naughty minx
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 21:59]
I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 22:02 - Nov 20 with 871 viewsSuperblue95

I usually enjoy I’m a celeb but it’s dogsh1t this year

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 22:16 - Nov 20 with 834 viewsronnyd

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 22:02 - Nov 20 by Superblue95

To me, it's dogsh!t every year.But i am biased because of my disdain for all things "celeb".
I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 09:28 - Nov 21 with 698 viewsBergholt_Blue

Ask sitters he's loving it 😂😂😂

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 09:31 - Nov 21 with 686 viewscatch74

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 22:02 - Nov 20 by Superblue95

They’ve let a bloody vegan on.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 10:09 - Nov 21 with 657 viewsDebsyAngel

Not a fan of these celebrity things usually but this is the only one I really like and watch. Think it's a first for me that I actually like ALL the people in it this time. I wasn't keen on seeing Jordan being sick as I have a phobia about that, but generally it's been great fun and a much needed bit of lightheartedness in a rotten year. Great to see Ant back as well - he makes me laugh, and you can tell he is really enjoying being back there after his problems.
I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 12:12 - Nov 21 with 609 viewsTractorCam

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 10:09 - Nov 21 by DebsyAngel

Not a fan of these celebrity things usually but this is the only one I really like and watch. Think it's a first for me that I actually like ALL the people in it this time. I wasn't keen on seeing Jordan being sick as I have a phobia about that, but generally it's been great fun and a much needed bit of lightheartedness in a rotten year. Great to see Ant back as well - he makes me laugh, and you can tell he is really enjoying being back there after his problems.

Ant was back last year, it was 2 years ago with Holly, but yes the pair of them are in great form as always.

I stuck £10 on Mo to win so have been voting for him to do everything, the key to this show is you need all the air time you can get. Him $hitting himself during that trial yesterday has definitely helped his (and my) chances!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 13:27 - Nov 21 with 577 viewsDebsyAngel

I’m a celebrity get me out of here MEGA THREAD... on 12:12 - Nov 21 by TractorCam

Ant was back last year, it was 2 years ago with Holly, but yes the pair of them are in great form as always.

I stuck £10 on Mo to win so have been voting for him to do everything, the key to this show is you need all the air time you can get. Him $hitting himself during that trial yesterday has definitely helped his (and my) chances!

Yes he was wasn't he! Perhaps I am trying to block out this year happening at all! Was not keen when Holly did it, just not the same at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024