Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? 15:41 - Nov 22 with 707 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 15:49 - Nov 22 with 671 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Will be 3-0 or 4-1.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 15:56 - Nov 22 with 655 viewsLankHenners

The only ‘decent’ team Hull have beaten in the league have been Plymouth, and have been thumped by Fleetwood and lost to Peterborough.

That said they’ve done a good job of putting away weaker teams so I imagine both teams will make hard work of it but, especially given our injury list, they’ll come out with a narrow win, maybe a killer ‘beyond doubt’ goal late on by intercepting a poor pass from Toto across the back line.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 15:58 - Nov 22 with 647 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 15:56 - Nov 22 by LankHenners

The only ‘decent’ team Hull have beaten in the league have been Plymouth, and have been thumped by Fleetwood and lost to Peterborough.

That said they’ve done a good job of putting away weaker teams so I imagine both teams will make hard work of it but, especially given our injury list, they’ll come out with a narrow win, maybe a killer ‘beyond doubt’ goal late on by intercepting a poor pass from Toto across the back line.

‘They’ve done a good job of putting away weaker teams’

They’ll have no issues seeing us off then!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:21 - Nov 22 with 607 viewsbournemouthblue

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 15:56 - Nov 22 by LankHenners

They probably say the same about us

However that result against Accrington is looking increasingly useful

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:25 - Nov 22 with 596 viewsWickets

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:21 - Nov 22 by bournemouthblue

They probably say the same about us

However that result against Accrington is looking increasingly useful

I fancy us !
How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:38 - Nov 22 with 556 viewspositivity

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:25 - Nov 22 by Wickets

I fancy us !

hull aren't infallible, swindon beat them at the end of last month!

that said, with our injury list, i'd be ok with a draw...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

How many will Hull beat us by on Tuesday? on 16:40 - Nov 22 with 548 viewsjayessess

Optimistically, I think we'll up our game a bit on Tuesday, given the opposition and the flat performance on Saturday. Pessimistically, I think we'll still find a way to lose it.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024