Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in 20:18 - Nov 24 with 257 viewsKeno

he getting sacked in the morning
sacked in morning........

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:19 - Nov 24 with 245 viewsDanTheMan

Perhaps we should hire a band to go play it outside Portman Road all day tomorrow.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:20 - Nov 24 with 234 viewsKeno

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:19 - Nov 24 by DanTheMan

Perhaps we should hire a band to go play it outside Portman Road all day tomorrow.

megaphone man and walkman with that on a loop?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:20 - Nov 24 with 228 viewsBrianTablet

"Oh, we lost? To whom? Never mind. They're good, aren't they. Paul will sort it. I've every faith in Hursty. Pass the dodgy tickets."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:20 - Nov 24 with 225 viewsDanTheMan

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:20 - Nov 24 by Keno

megaphone man and walkman with that on a loop?

Sounds good to me, does he have a website we can book him on?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Start to sing to himself very slowly and quietly wondering who'll join in on 20:23 - Nov 24 with 199 viewswkj

he getting a 5 year contract extension in the morning
extension in morning........

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024