Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how bad was Nolan? 23:46 - Dec 1 with 823 viewsIllinoisblue

Gave the ball away countless times, often when under no real pressure, and wasted our one shot on goal by blazing over. Assume he was rushed back because he was awful from start to finish.

Talking of awful, how bad were Oxford? A very poor team, just as are we.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 798 viewsCoco

“Och hes dun nuffun since Shrewsbury “

Which gave me wee smile.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:54 - Dec 1 with 786 viewspointofblue

Lambert said as much, as McGavin was taken ill overnight. He basically admitted in the post-match interview that Nolan wasn’t really ready to play.

The irony being he had Judge on the bench who could have played there and probably would have been more comfortable in that position that being a wide man in a front three. But there we go.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 0:01]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:57 - Dec 1 with 758 viewsIllinoisblue

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:54 - Dec 1 by pointofblue

Lambert said as much, as McGavin was taken ill overnight. He basically admitted in the post-match interview that Nolan wasn’t really ready to play.

The irony being he had Judge on the bench who could have played there and probably would have been more comfortable in that position that being a wide man in a front three. But there we go.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 0:01]

I think Judge is mediocre at best but to leave him on the bench while Nolan gave a Sunday league performance was just incredible.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just how bad was Nolan? on 04:27 - Dec 2 with 646 viewsstiff_talking

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:57 - Dec 1 by Illinoisblue

I think Judge is mediocre at best but to leave him on the bench while Nolan gave a Sunday league performance was just incredible.

I’m glad Nolan played, and had the balls to want to play not feeling 100 percent.

His efforts should be applauded. This is the type of fight the club needs
Just how bad was Nolan? on 05:45 - Dec 2 with 612 viewswkj

Nolan is a solid player and I maintain that. He was indeed rushed back - nothing about him was close to match fit last night, and Lambert never should have played him at all. This is the one game he probably should have actually played Judge.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just how bad was Nolan? on 07:12 - Dec 2 with 538 viewslazyblue

Clearly Nolan should not have played , we know what he can do as the start of the season he was playing well and scoring but last night could have easily set him back again.

The annoying worry is Dozzell getting himself booked again for needless tackle when we need him most at the moment.
Just how bad was Nolan? on 07:45 - Dec 2 with 489 viewsgazzer1999

Just how bad was Nolan? on 23:50 - Dec 1 by Coco

“Och hes dun nuffun since Shrewsbury “

Which gave me wee smile.

I quite agree, he's not "done nuffun since Shrewsbury" but I never saw him play for Shrewsbury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024