Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) 22:11 - Dec 3 with 441 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:12 - Dec 3 with 422 viewsDanTheMan

Seems that way.

But you know we're all idiots, we don't see the majestic football on iFollow or something.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 3 with 413 viewsWicklowBlue

May as well lock up Portman road now, who cares it's a disgrace.
So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 373 viewsReuser_is_God

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:12 - Dec 3 by DanTheMan

Seems that way.

But you know we're all idiots, we don't see the majestic football on iFollow or something.

He also knows all the facts.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 342 viewsEireannach_gorm

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 3 by WicklowBlue

May as well lock up Portman road now, who cares it's a disgrace.

He can turn off the lights when he is finished.
So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 335 viewsBugs

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:12 - Dec 3 by DanTheMan

Seems that way.

It's funny because I saw Crew play some good football against us on ifollow. Does ifollow have an ITFC majestic football filter?
So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 311 viewsDanTheMan

So ME happy to hand over the keys of the club to Lambert? (n/t) on 22:15 - Dec 3 by Reuser_is_God

He also knows all the facts.

Fact 1. It's all the fans fault.
Fact 2. I can do no wrong.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024