Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have to admit I’ve not cared much this season 18:37 - Dec 12 with 446 viewsHipsterectomy

When we have lost - haven’t let it ruined my night or anything. Tonight hurts for some reason though. Probably because we could have guessed the result and know this season seems a write off already with nothing about to change. Teams below us have their games in hand due to not throwing cup games so I’m sure we will start tumbling down.

It honestly seems pointless following the club at the moment unless you like watching us one-up every bad decision that you thought couldn’t possibly be topped.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I have to admit I’ve not cared much this season on 18:48 - Dec 12 with 380 viewsBlueBadger

Fans being back in the ground was probably the extra thing. It's more 'real' with people at PR isn't it?

Before we could almost write it off as some kind of behind close doors practice matches going wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have to admit I’ve not cared much this season on 18:50 - Dec 12 with 364 viewsJ2BLUE

People saying they don't care etc, I think they are wrong. Everyone posting on here cares.

For me, i'd say it cuts deeper each week, hurts more but heals quicker. Doesn't bother me an hour after the game but during and just after, it does.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have to admit I’ve not cared much this season on 18:50 - Dec 12 with 363 viewsGodBlue

I hear what you’re saying... my apathy has been high for a while, but I think something has always made me assume/believe that Evans would pull the trigger at some point.

But now it’s starting to feel like maybe he really is just gonna sit back and let us fall apart and let Lambert play out his last four years to save himself a few quid!

The helplessness is more painful than the hopelessness!

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024