Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is it with these goons? 19:51 - Jan 16 with 740 viewsSmithy

Do they think we all walk around with a white stick, or are that stupid that we are going to buy into their verbal diarrhoea. If that was a fantastic performance its little wonder we do not improve if that is put over to the players that that is acceptable. Why would they up their performance if they are told that was fantastic and just going through the motions each week and having one attempt on goal is good enough to earn their thousands of pounds a week, it simply defies logic. Say it as it is, you may even gain an ounce of respect from the supporters, that was not good enough and we should be a whole lot better than that end of.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

What is it with these goons? on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 661 viewsOldsmoker

Maybe the other teams drag us down to their level and then when we meet a top 6 decent side we can't raise our game.
Or is it that we're not very good 'cos the manager hasn't got a clue.
Or is it that the manager is scottish and no-one can understand a word he's saying?

I think it's the last one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What is it with these goons? on 21:23 - Jan 16 with 559 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, we spent most of a season losing limply and people not only lapped it ups they rushed out to buy season tickets.

They're probably still wondering why its not like that anymore.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024