Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thing is about Marcus Evans 20:48 - Jan 24 with 653 viewsgordon

He's obviously the sort of bloke who'd issue a statement defending the current manager then immediately pick up the phone to sound out a potential replacement.
Thing is about Marcus Evans on 20:51 - Jan 24 with 608 viewsFarmerpiles

I bloody well hope so!!! Please God end this never ending s@it show.
Thing is about Marcus Evans on 20:53 - Jan 24 with 578 viewsCoastalblue

I expect he's been having conversations for a cuple of weeks now, very much doubt he's just about to pick up the phone.

He might pick the wrong one, no really he might, but he'll have done the groundwork.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Thing is about Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Jan 24 with 547 viewsgordon

Thing is about Marcus Evans on 20:53 - Jan 24 by Coastalblue

I expect he's been having conversations for a cuple of weeks now, very much doubt he's just about to pick up the phone.

He might pick the wrong one, no really he might, but he'll have done the groundwork.

Probably, thing I don't really get about ME is that it'd be great for the club to just sack him, and have Kieron Dyer run the first team for 3 or 4 games with Bryan Klug involved as well, good opportunity to find out what he's about as a manager without any risk.

Keeping Lambert on like a festering lame duck of sh*te instead until Nigel Pearson is announced is just awful for everyone involved.
Thing is about Marcus Evans on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 468 viewsPlums

Thing is about Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Jan 24 by gordon

Probably, thing I don't really get about ME is that it'd be great for the club to just sack him, and have Kieron Dyer run the first team for 3 or 4 games with Bryan Klug involved as well, good opportunity to find out what he's about as a manager without any risk.

Keeping Lambert on like a festering lame duck of sh*te instead until Nigel Pearson is announced is just awful for everyone involved.

I believe there’s lots of risk involved in that option. We can’t allow too many more points to pass by at this time of the season. The play offs are a consolation prize, they shouldn’t even be part of the calculation.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Thing is about Marcus Evans on 21:24 - Jan 24 with 452 viewsgordon

Thing is about Marcus Evans on 21:20 - Jan 24 by Plums

I believe there’s lots of risk involved in that option. We can’t allow too many more points to pass by at this time of the season. The play offs are a consolation prize, they shouldn’t even be part of the calculation.

But we're on a run of losing 5 out of 6 at home, and we're not able to beat any half-decent team.

We'd do much better with a Sunday League manager picking the best-ish 11 players and just saying '4-4-2, give it your all lads!'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024