Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview 13:09 - Feb 9 with 555 viewsBluefish

Can you fill in some gaps for us please?

Who asked who for the interview?

If you did that seems strange considering that you are banned, do you still have some club contact? Is there something in place for a regular interview and this was fulfilling the criteria?

If he/they did then again a bit odd because you are banned. Does he read the board and decided to try and help his rapidly diminishing reputation amongst the fan base?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview on 13:27 - Feb 9 with 502 viewsPhilTWTD

I asked at the start of the month when other media outlets were granted interviews and was told a couple of weeks, which ended up being Friday.

Yes, I still have some club contact, obviously see media staff at games. Nothing in place for regular interviews with Lee, usual ad hoc every now and then type situation, as has been the case since the days of Derek Bowden in a similar role.

No idea whether anyone took notice of the board.
Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview on 13:30 - Feb 9 with 478 viewsBluefish

Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview on 13:27 - Feb 9 by PhilTWTD

I asked at the start of the month when other media outlets were granted interviews and was told a couple of weeks, which ended up being Friday.

Yes, I still have some club contact, obviously see media staff at games. Nothing in place for regular interviews with Lee, usual ad hoc every now and then type situation, as has been the case since the days of Derek Bowden in a similar role.

No idea whether anyone took notice of the board.

OK cheers that makes more sense 👍

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview on 14:35 - Feb 9 with 363 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Phil - The Lee O'Neill interview on 13:30 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

OK cheers that makes more sense 👍

Suspect Phil went up the pecking order after EADT called for Lambo's head...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024